Seven out of every 10 millionaires have made their money in real estate investment. But, unlike many real estate investors, the truly wealthy focus on commercial real estate, specifically multi-units (apartment buildings). Yet, investing in apartment buildings can be a daunting proposition for many would-be and seasoned investors.
Gregory D. Warr, Wall Street trader, real estate investor and nationally renowned trainer, demonstrates how the benefits outweigh the risks – there is less competition, fewer limitations in the market and better turnover necessary to make money for multi-unit investors. He has built his profitable real estate portfolio from the ground-up using his own proprietary strategies for investing in apartment buildings. In his book, Make More Money-Investing in Multi-Units, Warr outlines the process for acquiring apartment buildings and managing a successful business investing in commercial real estate.
Drawing from his success, you will learn to:
- Identify the best markets to locate properties with the greatest potential for success
- The process that determines what properties yield the greatest returns •Acquire buildings with little or no personal capital
- The three best structures to negotiate an offer
- The 1 team member that will make or break your investing career and how to find him or her
- How to help others and communities by giving back
List Price: $ 18.95
Price: $ 12.50
1938 Silver Liberty Walking Half Dollar, Silver, NICE INVESTMENT